Thursday 9 May 2013

End of Season Walking Dead and New Show, Defiance

Last night the wife finally dragged me away from the 'puter to watch some TV with her. It does happen every now and again, depending on my workload.

So, over the bank holiday weekend we caught up with Walking Dead and Elementary. Walking Dead is one of my favourite shows but it is starting to get predictable. *SPOILER* I knew Rick wouldn't live in Woodbury with his guy's so there was only one other option. I just wish AMC would let us have a few more episodes in a season than 7, so until October....

Elementary continues to keep both the wife and I absorbed. We love it! I never thought the Americans would be able to pull it off, but they have. Takes a Brit' to do it though ;-). Jonny Lee Miller is pure class but it did take me five or six episodes, to get it out of my head that he isn't Crash Override/Acid Burn or Sickboy any more :-(

However, last night we started a new show called Defiance. It's been recommended by a few people and to be fair, the Pilot episode is pretty good. I kept leaving the living room to fetch books as I was playing with the Twisted Python modules, so we only watched the pilot show. Some of the CGI scenes were a bit budget, but the show is being broadcast on the SyFy channel. However, Falling Skies, back 6/6/13, was first broadcast on a budget channel, TNT, and that show is EPIC!

Defiance Header

No comments:

Post a Comment